Oct 17 2010
After a very last minute decision to switch my hosting to http://www.encaptured.net/ I didn’t leave myself any time to setup the website on the now server before my old hosting account was cancelled. Add to that some issues with a migration I was doing for a client and time for sorting out my personal website was not a luxury I had.
Finally, however, I have been able to get my website back online. Luckily I made a backup of of the website before the old site was cancelled, so it’s just been a case of uploading all the files and running a stack of SQL scripts to get the blog set up again.