Feb 23 2005
As I previously commented on a previous entry of mine I am waiting for Apple to drop the prices of their iPods before I purchase one for myself.
The changes to Apples iPods are as follows (excluding price changes):
- The iPod Shuffles stay the same but are reduced in price.
- The iPod mini Gold is dropped (nobody wanted it).
- The 4Gb iPod mini is reduced in price.
- A new 6Gb iPod mini is introduced at a lower price than the 4Gb iPod mini was previously sold at.
- The 20Gb iPod is reduced in price.
- The 40Gb iPod is dropped (I guess nobody used 40Gb for just music).
- A new 30Gb iPod photo is introduced.
- The 60Gb iPod photo is reduced in price.
Now all I have to do is decide which one I should buy. The 6Gb iPod Mini or the 20Gb iPod? Decisions, decisions!