Sep 11 2006
Thanks to and email from Fred I have just posted my first update to GG_Translate in quite some time. He spotted a spelling mistake which, when he corrected it caused an error and so he sent me an email. This has now been fixed and, at the same time, I removed some debugging code that should have been taken out a long time ago.
Now that I know that there are people out there using GG_Translate I will finally get around to adding an admin panel to the plugin. This will allow site administrator to specify the language in which the code is written and also choose the order to preference of translation engine. I guess its also about time that I check which languages that translation engines support in case new ones have been added.
Share and enjoy