Nov 04 2004
about having George W. Bush back in the White House. Now, those of us that don’t know how (or can’t be bothered) to change the world have got him back to blame all the worlds problems on!
Such problems included (but are not limited to):
- The (unnecessary) war in Iraq.
- Continuing third world debts.
- The continued payment of 2nd World War debts by the UK (4.33 Trillion in total).
- An increasing Big Brother approach by the US Government (email scanning, telecoms eaves dropping, mobile phone tracking).
- World pollution (Kyoto abandonment, SUVs, increased oil production)
These are only a few of the things that spring to mind but you can bet your bottom dollar that there is a shed load more where they came from. So heres to another four years of Bush Bashing (not the female kind)!