Jun 23 2006
Cause I have nothing better to do, and can’t remember what I wanted to write about… Stole it from twitchcraft galore whilst helping Kelley with her site.
1. Go to Wikipedia.
2. In the Search box, type your birth month and day (but not year).
3. List three events that happened on your birthday.
- 1666 – Great Fire of London ends: A large fire in London burns out after three days. 10,000 buildings including St. Paul’s Cathedral are destroyed, but only 16 people are known to have died.
- 1972 – Munich Massacre: A Palestinian terrorist group called “Black September” attack Israeli athletes at the Munich Olympic Games.
- 1984 – STS-41-D: The Space Shuttle Discovery lands after its maiden voyage.
4. List two important birthdays and one interesting death.
- Birthday: 1847 – Jesse James, American outlaw (d. 1882)
- Birthday: 1946 – Freddie Mercury, Zanzibar-born singer Queen (d. 1991)
- Death: 1877 – Crazy Horse, Sioux chief (b. 1849) – I could see a more interesting one
5. Post it.
I’m also going to pass this on to a couple of people: